- 1tsp Rapeseed Oil
- 1/2 Red Onion (diced)
- 100g Chestnut Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 Courgette (halved and sliced)
- 1 Red Pepper (sliced)
- 75g cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 250g 5% Fat Beef Mince
- 2tsp Reduced Salt Soy
- 1tsp Chinese Five Spice
- 1/2 Lime (juice)
- 1tsp Back Sesame Seeds
- 2 Nests of Wholewheat Noodles
- Place a pan on a medium heat with the rapeseed oil. Add the onion and leave to sweat for 3-5mins.
- Once the onion is soft add the mushrooms, courgette, pepper, and cherry tomatoes. Stirring occasionally and leave to cook for around 5mins or until soft.
- Add the mince to the pan and stir until browned. Add the soy sauce and five spice, leave on a low heat.
- Cook the noodles to packet instructions.
- Serve noodles with mince, a scatter of black sesame seeds and a wedge of lime.