- 100g Quinoa
- 1 Lemon
- 1/2tsp Cinnamon
- 1tsp Rapeseed Oil
- 1/2tsp Cumin
- 2 Turkey Fillets
- 2 Handfuls of Salad
- 1/2 Courgette
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Spring Onion
- 1/2 Avocado
- Fresh Parsley
- Put the quinoa in a sauce pan with half a lemon and ½ tsp cinnamon. Cover with boiling water and bring to a boil
- In a frying pan on a medium heat add a drizzle of oil and ½ tsp cumin. Toast spice for 1-2mins.
- Slice the turkey fillets into 1 inch cubes
- Add the turkey, and the juice of the other lemon half to the pan with toasted spice. Stir occasionally until the turkey is cooked through and browning on the edges.
- Fill two salad bowls with mixed leaves.
- Chop up the courgette, tomatoes, spring onion and avocado. Add these to the leaves.
- Once the quinoa is cooked remove the lemon half and discard. Then spoon the cooked quinoa and turkey into the salad bowls.
- Finally garnish with a little parsley.