- 1/3 Broccoli Head
- 1 Green Chilli *
- 1/2 Thumb Fresh Ginger *
- 2 Sticks Lemon Grass *
- 2 Garlic Cloves *
- Bunch Fresh Parsley *
- 2 Limes (Zest and Juice) *
- 1/2 tsp Cumin *
- 1/4 tsp Fenugreek *
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric *
- Pinch Salt *
- Pinch Black Pepper *
- 2tbsp Rapeseed Oil *
- 160ml Coconut Milk
- 1 Cod Fillet
- 1/4 lime (optional to serve)
Note: The paste is made to serve 4 as it is hard to blend a very small paste as it will just get stuck under the blade.
- Pulse the broccoli florets in a blender until rice like consistency forms, about 30seconds. Put the rice in a bowl and leave to one side.
- There is no need to wash the blender. Now add all the curry paste ingredients (*) and blend together until smooth. Feel free to add more or less fresh chilli depending on how spicy you like your food.
- Put 3/4 of the curry paste in a air tight container and store in the fridge for up to a month.
- Put a saucepan on a medium heat and add the remaining 1/4 of curry paste.
- Stir until the spices start to toast and a good aroma is formed.
- Then add the coconut milk, bring to a simmer for 5mins.
- While waiting dice the cod into bite size pieces and then add to the curry.
- Leave to cook for 3-5mins and then stir though the broccoli rice as well. Cook for a further 2-3mins and then tip into a bowl.
- Top with a lime wedge or some more parsley to serve.