- 2 Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 2 x 150g Arla Fibre Raspberry Yogurts
- 50g Coconut Flour
- 1/2tsp Baking Powder
- 200ml Milk of Choice
- 2 Strawberries
- 5g Desiccated Coconut
- Steps to perfect and delicious muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 180℃.
- Mash up one banana and mix together with two eggs, one Arla Fibre small yogurt pot, coconut flour and baking powder.
- Slowly add the milk to create a thick batter.
- Spoon the batter into 6 cupcake cases and bake for 20 mins or until cooked through and slightly risen.
- Slice up the remaining banana.
- Place the 3 muffins on each plate. Split the other raspberry Arla Fibre small pot over the muffins and finally add the sliced banana, strawberries and a scatter of desiccated coconut to decorate.
This blog post is in collaboration with Arla Fibre.