- 120g Yoghurt
- 45g Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4tsp Turmeric
- 1tsp Honey
- 100g Dark Chocolate
- In a bowl mix together the protein and yoghurt until it forms a thick sticky mixture.
- Spoon out a large teaspoon of the yogurt mix, then add the honey and turmeric and mix until smooth.
- Spoon the white mix into 20 wells (I used silicone ice cube trays), and place in the freezer for 20-30mins, or until partially frozen.
- Remove from the freezer when partially frozen and create small holes in each of the yoghurt filled wells. I used a chop stick to do this. Dollop the yellow yoghurt into the holes and return to the freezer for 40-60mins or until completely frozen.
- Place a metal sheet/baking tray in the freezer as you will need this for the chocolate coating section. It’ll all make sense in a second!
- Break up the chocolate and melt over a bain-marie.
- Pop the yogurt cups out of the ice tray and squeeze two together to create an egg. Repeat with the others and place all 10 yoghurt ‘eggs’ on the chilled tray.
- One at a time roll the eggs through the melted chocolate and return to the chilled tray to set.
- Store in the fridge and allow centre to thaw before eating.