- 60g Chocolate Reflex Plant Protein
- 25g Cacao Powder
- 50-100ml Almond Milk
- 30g Honey
- 25g Peanut Flour
- In a bowl mix together the chocolate protein, 20g cacao powder, almond milk, honey and peanut flour.
- Slowly add the milk as you want the mixture to be really thick and sticky.
- Leave in the fridge to chill for at least 10mins.
- Roll the mix into 10-14 balls. Rub your fingers with ice cubes to stop the mixture from sticking.
- Roll the balls in the remaining 5g of cacao powder.
- Keep in the fridge…if you don’t eat them all right away!