- 300g sweet potato
- 1/4 white onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2tbsp Rapeseed oil
- 80-100g flour (we used oat)
- Good pinch sea salt
- Black pepper
- 50-200ml Water
- Peel and grate sweet potato into a bowl.
- Finley chop or grate onion and garlic. Add to the potato
- Add 1tbsp oil, flour, salt and pepper.
- Massage together with your hands.
- Add water if necessary.
- Tightly form into 6 patties.
- Heat the remaining 1tbsp of oil in a non stick pan. Fry on a high heat for 1-2 mins on each side and then bake in the oven at 180 for 10-15mins, OR fry on a low to medium heat for 5o or so minutes on each side.