- Handful basil
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1tsp Rapeseed Oil
- 170g Chicken Breast (I used Musclefood)
- 60g Wholewheat Pasta
- 40g Frozen Peas
- 100g Yoghurt (I used Fage 0%)
- Parmesan (optional)
- Finely chop the basil and set to one side.
- Peal the garlic and set to one side.
- Put the pasta onto boil.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a frying pan on a medium heat. Meanwhile dice the chicken breast into bite sized pieces.
- Crush the garlic into the frying pan with the hot oil and cook for 1-2mins then add the diced chicken.
- Once the chicken is starting to go golden add the chopped basil and a little salt and pepper.
- When the pasta is almost done add the peas. Once they are both cooked, strain off the excess water and leave to one side.
- When the chicken is cooked through and golden, dollop in the yoghurt. Then the pasta and pea mix and stir so the sauce coats it all.
- Serve with a sprinkling of parmesan if you wish.