- 1tsp Rapeseed Oil
- 40g Wholegrain Spaghetti
- ½ Courgette (120g)
- 1 Salmon Fillet (110g) (I used Muscle Food)
- 80g Broccoli
- 50g Spinach
- 2 Sprigs Basil
- 1 Spring Onion
- ½ Lemon (Optional)
- Boil the kettle and pour over the spaghetti in a sauce pan and leave to cook.
- Drizzle the oil into a frying pan on a medium to high heat.
- While the oil is heating spiralise your courgette and cut the broccoli in to small pieces set aside.
- Once the oil is hot place in the salmon fillet skin side down and leave for 3-5mins, or until the skin is crispy and the salmon has changed to light pink half the way up.
- Once the spaghetti is bendy but not cooked add the broccoli.
- Flip the salmon over and cook for 2-3mins, set aside once cooked.
- Add the spinach and courgetti to the pasta and broccoli. Cook for 1-2mins and then strain off the water.
- Finely chop the basil and spring onion and stir into the pasta mix, season with a little salt and pepper. Place this mix into a bowl.
- Slice the salmon down the middle and place on top of the pasta.
- Squeeze over a little lemon juice if you wish.
When I made this I had run out of lemons, but I think a little fresh lemon zest and juice would be a great addition to the dish.