- 450g Butternut Squash
- 1tsp Smoked Paprika
- 20g Parmesan
- 2 Eggs
- 80g Wholemeal Flour (RudeHealth)
- 1/2tsp Rapeseed Oil
- 100g Halloumi
- 80g Baby Kale
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- 8 Olives
- 1/2tbsp Mixed Seeds
- Pre heat oven to 200°c.
- Remove the skin and seeds from the butternut squash and chop into 2cm cubes. Place on a baking tray. Massage with smoked paprika and roast for 30-40mins or until soft.
- Blend together the cooked squash, grated parmesan, eggs and flour (add a splash of water in you need).
- Heat ½ tsp of rapeseed oil in a pan. Once hot poor in 1/6 of the batter. Cook for 2-3mins on each side.
- Once all 6 pancakes are made pan fry the 4 slices of halloumi.
- Layer pancakes with halloumi and serve with baby kale, tomato and olive salad.
- Sprinkle over some mixed seeds for an added crunch.