- 1tsp Coconut Oil
- ½ Red Onion (60g)
- 2 Carrots (180g)
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Celery Stick (60g)
- 1tsp Turmeric
- 1tsp Ground Coriander
- 1tsp Ground Ginger
- 1tsp Cumin
- ½tin Full Fat Coconut Milk (100ml)
- ¼ Vegetable Stock Cube
- 200ml Boiling Water
- 15g Feta (optional)
- Place a sauce pan on a medium heat and add the coconut oil.
- While the oil melts dice the onion and then add to the pan.
- Next chop the carrots, garlic and celery, add them to the pan and stir occasionally until soft.
- Once the vegetables are cooked add the four spices and cook for 2-3mins until they have toasted.
- Meanwhile dissolve the stock cube in 200ml of water and stir through the coconut milk.
- Add the liquid to the pan and leave to simmer for 5mins. Add a little salt and pepper if you wish.
- Leave soup to cool a little and then pour into your blender. Blend for 30seconds or until smooth and creamy. Either ‘grab and go’ like we do with our AGE sport mini mixer or pour into a bowl and top with a little feta