- 1tsp Flaxseed Oil
- 1 Red Onion (Diced)
- 150g Turkey Mince (I used MuscleFood)
- ½ tsp Smoked Paprika
- ½ Lemon Zest
- 5-10g Fresh Parsley (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Garlic Clove (crushed)
- 200g Chopped Tomatoes (1/2 tin)
- 1 Courgette (Sprialized)
- 15g Feta Cheese (Crumbled)
- Heat the oil in a medium sized saucepan.
- While the oil warms up, dice the onion and then add it to the pan. Stir occasionally until the onion softens.
- In a bowl mix together the turkey mince, lemon zest and parsley.
- Add the crushed garlic to the onions and cook for another 1-2mins, then add the chopped tomatoes. Leave to simmer.
- Roll the turkey mix into 10balls.
- Once the tomato mix has been simmering for about five mins add the meatballs and place a lid on top. This allows the meatballs to cook through without becoming dry.
- Meanwhile spiralise the courgette and place in a bowl (You could steam it if you don’t like it raw).
- The meatballs should be cooked all the way through after 10mins, but cut one open just to check.
- Top the courgetti with the meatballs and tomato sauce, garnish with crumbled feta and a parsley leaf.