- 6 Asparagus Spears
- 2 Slices Wholemeal Bread
- 40g Mature Cheddar Cheese (MuscleFood)
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 Slice Ham (MuscleFood)
- 1 Egg
- ¼ Avocado
- Pre heat the grill.
- Snap the bottom off the asparagus spears and steam/boil them.
- Pop the bread in the toaster and grate the cheese.
- Place one slice of toast on a baking tray and top with half the cheese, a sprinkle of nutmeg, the slice of ham the other slice of toast and finally the rest of the cheese. Place under the grill for 5-10mins
- Meanwhile fry an egg in a little rapeseed oil.
- Plate up the toastie and top it with the fried egg. Serve with a side of asparagus and avocado slices.