- 2 Heath and Heather Green and Turmeric Tea Bags
- 1.5L of Boiling Water
- 100g Quinoa
- 100ml Full Fat Canned Coconut Milk
- 2 Fillets Salmon
- 100g Frozen Peas
- 100g Asparagus
- Handful Fresh Parsley
- Pour boiling water into a deep roasting tray. Place the two tea bags into the water and leave to brew for at least 30mins.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Remove and discard the tea bags, then place in the tray of tea in the oven to bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile place the quinoa in a saucepan, cover with water and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer after 5mins.
- Remove the woody ends from the asparagus and cut into 2cm pieces. Set to one side with the frozen peas.
- Once the quinoa is almost cooked add the coconut milk, peas and asparagus.
- Gently lower the salmon fillets into the boiling tea (top up with more water, so the salmon is submerged, if you need to). Return to the oven for just 5minutes. Carefully remove fillets from the tea using a slotted slice.
- Serve the quinoa with succulent salmon fillets and a scattering of fresh parsley