- 250g Pouch of Brown Rice
- 2 Medium Courgettes
- 2tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Lime (zest and juice)
- 1tbsp Tahini
- 1tsp Honey
- Pinch Sea Salt
- 2 Tins Tuna (in brine)
- 1tsp Black Sesame Seeds
- Red Chilli (optional)
- Microwave the rice so it is warm through (if you don’t have pre-cooked rice, bring 100g dry rice to the boil for 20mins, turn off the heat and leave to stand with the lid on for at least 10mins)
- Place the hot rice in a large bowl. Spiralize the courgette directly on top. This will help to wilt the courgetti a little without having to full-on cook it.
- In a small bowl mix together the sesame oil, lime juice and zest, tahini, honey and sea salt. Pour this mixture over the rice and courgetti. Use your hands to distribute the dressing evenly.
- Drain the brine off the tuna and stir the black sesame seeds through.
- Serve rice mix with tuna. Garnish with some fresh chilli if you like a little kick!