- 50g Brown Rice
- 2 Large Chicken Breast
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- Juice of Half a Lemon
- 1tsp Rapeseed Oil
- 250g Chestnut Mushrooms
- 200g Green Beans
- 1tsp Smoked Paprika
- 20g Feta
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Put brown rice a saucepan, cover with water place on a high heat and bring to a boil. Once boiling put the lid on the pot, and reduce the heat to simmer, and leave for 20 minutes. Turn off the heat, and let the rice sit in the covered pot for at least another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season the chicken breasts with fresh rosemary and lemon juice. Roast in the pre heated oven for 15-25mins or until cooked through.
- Heat the oil in a sauce pan. Slice the mushrooms and add to the pan with the oil. Leave on a medium heat so they start to sweat down and caramelise.
- Top and tail the green beans then cut into 2 inches. Add them to the pan with the mushrooms, along with the paprika.
- After the beans have been cooking for 2-3mins add the cooked rice to the pan.
- Serve the veggie rice in two bowls each topped with a succulent chicken breasts and a few cubes of tangy feta.