- 12 New Potatoes (approx 250g)
- 2 Pinches Sea Salt
- 1/2 Butternut Squash (approx 500g)
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1tsp Rapeseed Oil
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1tsp Paprika
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Dice the butternut squash, red onion, and red pepper.
- Drizzle over the rapeseed oil and roast for 30-40mins.
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil, add the new potatoes plus two pinches of sea salt.
- Boil dry so the salt clings to the skin of the potatoes. You can add a little more water as they are boiling if they haven’t cooked fast enough.
- Sprinkle the paprika over the chicken breasts and roast for 20mins or until cooked through.