- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1tsp Cumin
- 1tsp Ground Corriander
- 100g Couscous
- 1/2 Lemon (Juice)
- 1 Chicken Stock Cube
- 1 Sweet Red Pepper
- 2 Apricots
- Handful Fresh Mint Leaves
- 120g Chickpeas (1/2 can)
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Rub the chicken breasts in ground cumin and coriander. Roast for around 20mins or until cooked through.
- Boil the kettle.
- Weigh out the dry couscous, squeeze over the juice of half a orange, crumble over the stock cube and cover with boiling water. Place a plate over the top to keep the steam in.
- Meanwhile slice the sweet red pepper into thin hoops, each apricot into 12ths and finely chop the mint.
- After 10-15mins fluff up the couscous with a fork and fold though the pepper, apricot, mint and chickpeas.
- Slice the chicken breasts.
- Split the couscous mix on to two plates top with slices of chicken and a few extra mint leaves.