- 1tsp Rapeseed Oil
- 1 Red onion
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 2tsp Hot paprika
- 120g Kidney beans (1/2 tin)
- 115g Cannellini beans (1/2 tin)
- 115g Borlotti Beans (1/2 tin)
- 400g Chopped tomatoes
- 250g Microwaveable brown rice
- 2tbsp Coconut Yoghurt
- 1/2 Fresh chilli
- Warm the oil in a saucepan on a medium heat.
- Dice the onion and add to the hot oil. Sweat for 3-5mins.
- Dice the garlic and add to the pan. Cook for 2-3mins.
- Add the paprika. Only cook for a short while to toast the spice, you do not want to burn it.
- Add the beans and chopped tomatoes to the pan. Leave to simmer and reduce. Season with salt and pepper to taste (add a little cayenne pepper if you want more of a kick).
- Microwave the rice.
- Serve the bean chilli on top of fluffy rice, dollop over yoghurt and scatter slices of chilli.