- 1tsp Rapeseed Oil
- 1 Courgette
- 200g Cooked Prawns
- 1/2 Lemon (juice)
- 100g Spinach
- 1 Avocado
- 5 Radishes
- 1 Mango
- 1tsp Olive Oil
- 4 Slices Olive Bread
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a small pan
- Chop the courgette into quartered slices and add to the pan with a squeeze of lemon juice. Once almost cooked through add the prawns to the pan. Cook until courgette and prawns start to catch a little.
- Meanwhile add the spinach to a large salad bowl.
- Chop the slice up the avocado, radishes and mango. Add these to the salad bowl.
- Add cooked prawns and courgette to the salad.
- Serve salad with two slices of olive bread per person and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.