- 400g Sweet Potato
- 2tsp Rapeseed Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Hot Paprika
- 1 Red Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Aubergine
- 150g Mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp Chipotle Flakes
- 1/2 Can Aduki Beans
- 2tbsp Greek Yoghurt
- 1/4 Lemon Juice
- Handful Fresh Mint
- Pre heat oven to 180 celsius.
- Chop a large sweet potato in to chunky chips. Place on a baking tray. Scatter over ½ tsp hot paprika and a drizzle of rapeseed oil. Massage in this mix.
- Place in the oven for 25-30 mins or until cooked through and little crispy on the edges.
- Place a large frying pan on a medium heat with 1tsp of rapeseed oil.
- Finely slice one red onion. Once the oil in the pan is hot add the onion and saute.
- Finely chop two garlic cloves and add to the pan after the onions have been cooking for 3-5mins.
- Dice the aubergine into 1-2cm cubes and add the the pan. Add a splash of water to the pan if things start to stick. Avoid adding more oil as aubergine is very absorbent.
- Dice the mushrooms into 1-2cm cubes and add to the pan 5 mins after the aubergine.
- Add 1tsp hot paprika, ½ chipotle flakes, a pinch of sea salt and a squeeze of tomato puree to the pan and leave for 10 mins so the vegetables can simmer down.
- Fold through the aduki beans and turn off the heat once warm through. Do not add the beans too early otherwise they will turn to mush.
- Add a handfull of chopped mint and squeeze of lemon juice to the greek yoghurt (can easily swap for a dairy free alternative).
- Serve spicy veggie ‘mince’ with sweet potato chips and a dollop of minted yoghurt.