- 200g Oats
- 40g Flaked Almonds
- 50g Cranberries
- 50g Raisins
- 30g Goji Berries
- 50g Coconut Oil
- 40g Honey
- 100-200ml Almond Milk
- Pre heat oven to 180°c and line a square baking tin with baking parchment.
- In a large bowl mix oats, almonds, cranberries, raisins and goji berries together. Then add the melted coconut oil and honey. Slowly add the almond milk until you have a sticky mixture.
- Tightly pack into the baking tray.
- Cook for 5-15mins depending on how crunchy/gooey you would like it.
- Cut, wrap and enjoy either pre, during or post running. Or any time at all really!