- ⅓cup Quinoa
- 1 Lemon
- 4 Asparagus Spears
- 1 Salmon Fillet (Approx 100g)
- ½ cup peas
- 2 Springs Mint
- 1 Spring Onion
- Handful Salad
- Bring the quinoa to a boil and then reduce to a simmer and add ¼ wedge of lemon to the water.
- Put a drizzle of rapeseed oil in a frying pan on a medium heat, add the asparagus and the fillet of Salmon. Squeeze over another ¼ of lemon.
- Once the asparagus has browned remove from the pan and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Flip the salmon fillet over and cook to desired amount (I do about 3mins each side)
- Pop the peas in the microwave to defrost them, and finely slice the mint and spring onion.
- Once the quinoa is cooked stir in the salad, peas, mint and spring onion until well combined.
- Pour the quinoa mix on to a plate, sprinkle over the asparagus and lay the salmon fillet on top.
- Garnish with the remaining ¼ of lemon and a mint leaf.