- 40G Whole wheat Spaghetti
- 1 Small Courgette
- ¼ Head of Broccoli
- Handful Frozen Peas
- 1tbsp Peanut Butter (I used Pip and Nut)
- 1/2tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1tsp Honey
- ¼ Lemon
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Spring Onion
- ½ Fresh Red Chilli
- Bring a sauce pan of water to the boil and add the whole grain pasta.
- Meanwhile spralize the courgette and cut the broccoli into bite size florets (I also finely slice the stalk as it is pack with goodness).
- After the pasta has been boiling for 4 mins add the broccoli.
- After another 4mins add the courgette and peas to the water, cook until pasta is al dente; about 1-2minutes more.
- Strain the pasta and vegetable mix and return to the saucepan.
- In a small bowl mix together the peanut butter, soy, honey, lemon juice and crushed garlic. Then spoon this mix into the sauce pan and stir into the pasta until evenly combined.
- Swirl the pasta around and place on your serving place. Finley slice the spring onion and chilli and sprinkle over the top…enjoy!