- 450g Sweet Potato
- 2 Tins of Tuna in Brine (2x120g drained weight)
- 1 Spring Onion
- Handful Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 Chilli
- 1 Lemon (Zest + Juice)
- 1 Egg
- 3tbsp Wholemeal Flour
- 1tsp Rapeseed Oil
- 150g Green Beans
- 2 Handfuls of Mixed Leaves
- Dice the sweet potato and microwave for 5-10mins or until soft.
- Meanwhile finely chop the spring onion, parsley and chilli, zest ½ lemon, and strain the tuna.
- Once the potatoes are soft mash them. Then add the tuna, onion, lemon, chilli, parsley and egg. Mash again until well combined.
- Scatter the flour onto a plate and place a chef ring over the top. Pack the tuna mix into the ring. Flip over to coat both sides, then set to one side. Repeat with the remaining mix to make 4 burgers.
- Add a little rapeseed oil to a non-stick pan on a high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the tuna burgers. Cook for a few mins on each until golden and hot through.
- Meanwhile, top and tail the green beans and steam/boil.
- Shred the lettuce and put on a plate, scatter over the green beans, top with the tuna burgers and a wedge of lemon.
- 60g Chocolate Reflex Plant Protein
- 25g Cacao Powder
- 50-100ml Almond Milk
- 30g Honey
- 25g Peanut Flour
- In a bowl mix together the chocolate protein, 20g cacao powder, almond milk, honey and peanut flour.
- Slowly add the milk as you want the mixture to be really thick and sticky.
- Leave in the fridge to chill for at least 10mins.
- Roll the mix into 10-14 balls. Rub your fingers with ice cubes to stop the mixture from sticking.
- Roll the balls in the remaining 5g of cacao powder.
- Keep in the fridge…if you don’t eat them all right away!