- 80g Quinoa
- 2 Red Bell Peppers
- 120g Mushrooms
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Pinch of Mixed Dried Herbs
- 30g Mixed Leaves
- 30g Feta
- 1 Avocado
- Drizzle of Balsamic Glaze
- Pre heat the oven to 190˚c.
- Toast the quinoa in a dry non stick pan for no more than one minute. Cover with boiling water and place the lid onto simmer for 10mins or until cooked and almost all the water has been soaked up (add more water when cooking if you need to).
- Meanwhile, slice the top off the peppers (do not discard) and remove any pips or white flesh from the centre. Place on a foil lined baking tray and roast in the oven for 15mins to start them off.
- Dice the small amount of extra pepper from the tops and slice the mushrooms. Once the quinoa is cooked and almost all the water has gone, add the leftover diced pepper, sliced pepper, salt, pepper and herbs.
- Remove peppers from the oven and stuff with the veggie quinoa mix. Return to the oven for 10-15mins, and crumble over the feta to melt during the final few mins in the oven.
- Meanwhile, arrange the salad and avocado halves on a plate.
- Remove the peppers from the oven and serve on the same plate as the salad. Drizzle over a little balsamic glaze and enjoy!